Lots! Lots happened in September.
- We had 2 members end up in hospital (for different things). They are both out and about now.
- We spent every Friday doing creative practice
- Australian Native Flowers
- Post-It Note Miniature Gallery
- In Plein Air
- Member Led – Rocktober (Jewelry Making by Tracy)
- We put in a grant application for 3 Microsoft Surface Pros through the FRRR
- We had meetings!
- We got an ABN and a TFN
- We opened a bank account (in progress)
- We sent a tonne of emails to a tonne of places about all sorts of things from requesting a Councillor keep disability accessibility in mind when selecting a potential arts’ space building, to floating various festival ideas.
- Changed our logo on all of our things to Anni’s great watercolour interpretation – branding!
- Put the website into a form that it can remain in until next year when Go Pro 2018! kicks off (Have you read our Manifesto yet?)
- Posted a gazillion articles on our Facebook page
Still a couple of months leading up to Christmas and so much to do!